Monday, March 16, 2015

Tech Tuesday March 17

Happy Tuesday everyone! I have a couple of things I wanted to share with you before Parent/Teacher conferences.


The above link will take you to a Google Slide Presentation that will walk you through the steps to send a grade report to parents. I have found this to be a very helpful way to let parents know how the students are doing and it is nice to have it sent out before conferences to keep parents informed of how their child is doing in your class.

Here is the quick survey from last week. Many of your filled it out and I wanted to give others a chance to take a look and share their thoughts. I created this anonymous survey so I could better help you with your tech needs. It would be a great help to me if you could quickly share some information. Thank you so much.


Thank you for all that you do to make GPPSS great for all students!

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment