The GPS Tech Guide is a site designed to support the amazing teachers of Grosse Pointe South High School. Please use this blog as one of the many great tools you use every day to provide the top notch education the students have always received.
Here is an interesting site for the Music Teacher in the district. You can create you music with this free device. Here are some of the things you can do on iNudge.
* Select 1 of 8 different Sound Patterns from the small Matrixes icons on the right.
* Use your mouse to draw notes on each 16 Step Matrix.
* For each Pattern, adjust Volume, Mute, Clear, or set Audio Pan from Left to Right.
* Click on the Tempo numbers and click up or down to change the overall Tempo.
* Get & Share allows you to Send Mail, Get Link, Get Embed code or Spread in communities.
* Use the Feedback Forum to tell us what you think, leave your comments or make suggestions.
This could be a fun site to have music students play with or little children to use to learn about notes. Play around with it and see what you can so with it.