Sunday, February 28, 2010

Tweet This!

I've posted a few thing about Twitter before and have had a few people that seemed to be interested in looking a little into it. I really think this is great for all teachers to use and I have found it very helpful every single day. I'm not exaggerating when I say that. These amazing sites that I post come from following amazing teachers on Twitter and my Google Reader. I'm hovering around 600 followers and the information exchange has been non-stop since January.

Being apart of this PLN I have put together was simple and rewarding. If this is something that you think you want to be apart of, please email me by clicking here. If we get enough people, we can use some PLC time and I can show you the full force of the PLN. I'm also wil be in my room working on various things on the Tuesday of MME testing. If you have questions about the blog, Twitter, Smartboards, etc., please feel free to swing by room and I'll help you out.

Please do not hesitate to drop me an email with any other ideas or suggestions that other teachers might find helpful. I'm always looking for good ideas to share and write about. I hope all of you have a great week.

- Give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment